Using the SUBTOTAL Function to get accurate results in Excel

Using the SUBTOTAL Function to get accurate results in Excel

Good Morning,

When you use a cell reference to get the result using the SUM function, and if your cell references contain subtotals, you will receive inaccurate results. This happens because the SUM Function does not ignore the subtotals.

What's the solution!

Watch the new video that explains how to use the SUBTOTAL Function instead of SUM Function to get accurate results.

You can view the new video at

You can subscribe to the channel at

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser, enter
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
Best regards