Started a Video channel for technical writing

Started a Video channel for technical writing

Abhijeet
Administrator
Hi All,

In continuation with sharing my knowledge with all of you, I have started a Video channel through which I will continue sharing  tips, tricks, and concepts of Technical Writing. This will cover features and functionality of tools that you frequently require but do not know how to do it.

For example, while working on a Word document you may want to know how to create sample or dummy text instead of copying text from other location. You may want to know how to use the concept of Master document and Sub documents in Word that allows you to create chapters separately and then merge them in Master document together like FM.

Subscribe to this channel to get automatic notifications as I keep on uploading more videos. You can subscribe at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg

And do not forget to provide feedback.

Abhijeet
Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: Started a Video channel for technical writing

prashantped
Good Initiative Abhijeet.

Wish you great success in the same.

Prashant Pednekar.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Abhijeet [via The Writer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/Started-a-Video-channel-for-technical-writing-tp5706619.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.
NAML