Requirement for technical writer(female candidates)
Posting a job requirement received from Technowrites. This will also be posted on Google Groups.
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Compensation: Best in the industry
Education: UG - B.Tech / B.E. - Computers, B.sc Computers, BCA, Fine Arts
PG - MCA - Computers
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Role: Web Designer
Functional Area: Product Development
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 1-3 years of Experience in web designing
• Knowledge and Proficiency in Design applications Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Macromedia Dreamweaver.
• Proficiency in Programming Languages CSS (Cascading Style Sheet), HTML, Java Script, J Query, Action Script (2.0, 3.0).
• Ability to drive projects independently as well as work on team projects.
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and meet delivery timeframes.
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• To design Web layouts and pages for static & dynamic sites.
• Designing of logos and icons.
• Use of Flash Programming.
• Design highly creative layouts in Photoshop.
• Development of new websites using HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CSS.
• Maintenance of existing websites (including updating of data and images).
• Web Designer will be involved in the Design and Development of Web applications.
• Work will involve very high level of creativity and application of tools to convert this idea in to web designs.
• Individual should work closely with the software development team to create solutions
ARCADIX INFOTECH was founded in 2003 as an offshore product development center for ARCADIX Gmbh (Swiss Company).
ARCADIX Gmbh: (www.arcadix.com) is a 12-yr old establishment based in Switzerland, catering to a wide array of European customers (Private & Government) in the education industry. Globally, it has 3 offices namely Zurich, St. Gallen (Switzerland) and a Development center in Bangalore. The product range (Content Management Systems, E-Testing /E-Learning Systems) has been positively received in the European market and will be continuously enhanced. Efficient & quality improving technologies like Microsoft .Net/C# & Microsoft SQL Server are used to develop the product.
If you want to work with a team of experience, driven and dedicated developers then this is the position for you!
A stable & consistent company (Strong presence in European Markets with Government Clients)
Competitive remuneration (There is no salary bar for the deserving candidate)
Excellent benefits (Free lunch facility, Monthly Company dinners, Fixed Working hours, Good Leave policy and many more)
Arcadix Infotech Private Limited (“Swiss Based MNC”)