List of bloggers

Abhijeet
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Here are some of the blogs started by your colleagues.

http://www.apriorioflife.blogspot.com/ - Prasad Inamdar
http://enigmaticindian.wordpress.com - Srivani Peddibhotla
http://arjungabriel.wordpress.com/ - Harish Deshpande
http://theparentingforum.blogspot.com/ - Snehal Yerawadekar
http://axomiyamoi.wordpress.com/ - Dipanjali Baruah
http://www.nupolean.com/ Nupur Chaube
http://www.food-n-more.blogspot.com/ Anupama

Others add up to this list.

Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: List of bloggers

nupolean
hi all,

my blog is at www.nupolean.com

Re: List of bloggers

AnupamaP
Hi

I blog at www.food-n-more.blogspot.com
A colourful and vibrant food blog where East meets West

Cheers
Anupama

Re: List of bloggers

Avadhut
Hi there,

I have a blog on financial analysis, investments and careers in finance.

Here's the blog: http://www.financewalk.com/
Regards,
Avadhut

Re: List of bloggers

Srivani Peddibhotla
Great blog.. keep it up :)

Srivani A

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Avadhut [via The Writer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I have a blog on financial analysis, investments and careers in finance.

Here's the blog: www.financewalk.com

Regards,
Avadhut

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/List-of-bloggers-tp5031571p5706600.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.
NAML

--
Srivani Peddibhotla

books.quickflickk.com - Contributor

Re: List of bloggers

Avadhut
Thank you Srivani :)

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Srivani Peddibhotla [via The Writer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great blog.. keep it up :)

Srivani A

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Avadhut [via The Writer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I have a blog on financial analysis, investments and careers in finance.

Here's the blog: www.financewalk.com

Regards,
Avadhut

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/List-of-bloggers-tp5031571p5706600.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.
NAML

--
Srivani Peddibhotla

books.quickflickk.com - Contributor

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/List-of-bloggers-tp5031571p5706603.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from List of bloggers, click here.
NAML

--
Cordially,
Avadhut Nigudkar