How to use the SUM function in Excel

Good Morning,

Today I have uploaded a video on how to use the SUM function in Excel to get a total of numbers. Going forward look for more videos on Excel which is a powerful tool and can be used for estimation.

Its fun to learn!

You can view the new video at

You can subscribe to the channel at

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser , enter
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.

Best regards