How to use the COUNT and COUNTA functions in Excel

How to use the COUNT and COUNTA functions in Excel

Abhijeet
Administrator
Good Morning,

Do you want to know how to find out the total number of students in the class and the total number of students that appeared for the examination, from the same data, in Excel.

Look no further!

I have uploaded a new video that explains how to use the COUNT and COUNTA functions in Excel.

You can view the new video at http://youtu.be/a7Xi5IUKTKY

You can subscribe to the channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser, enter http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on YouTube.com
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
Best regards

Abhijeet