How to remove the name of the recent documents from the Recent Documents list in Word

How to remove the name of the recent documents from the Recent Documents list in Word

Abhijeet
Administrator
Its Sunday! Time to upload my new video.

So what is this video all about!

Imagine, you have completed updating your resume in office. Next, you open Word to start your official work and your colleague or your manager is sitting besides you.

The moment you click the office button to open a file, Word displays your previously access files in the Recent Documents list. You are embarrassed to see your resume in the list. Oh! What will my manager think!

Time to know how to remove/clean the name of the documents from the Recent Documents list.
View the video at http://youtu.be/tQxWbL4eJjY

Subscribe the channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg

Please do not forget to comment, likes and share the video.
Best regards

Abhijeet