How to generate a list of Word commands from within Word

How to generate a list of Word commands from within Word

Abhijeet
Administrator
Good Morning,

Word provides many commands. We hardly use 10% of the commands that Word provides. Got stuck and want to know a particular command in Word! View this video to know how to generate a list of commands that Word provides from within Word itself.

You can view this new video at http://youtu.be/ECQ9JmXTUJE

You can subscribe to the channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser, enter http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on YouTube.com
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
Best regards

Abhijeet