How to find the largest number in Excel

Good Morning,

Want to know how to find the first largest number or even third largest number in Excel.

Look at the newly uploaded video that explains how to find the largest number.

You can see the this new video at

You can subscribe to the channel at

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser, enter
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
Best regards