How to find average of numbers in Excel

Abhijeet
Administrator
Good Morning,

There are three types of averages that you can find in Excel. The first is the arithmetic Average and the others are Mean and Median.

Look at the newly uploaded video that explains how to find the arithmetic average of numbers in Excel.

You can see the this new video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL67Wzjdm8I

You can subscribe to the channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg

Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your YouTube settings.

1. On the address bar of the browser, enter http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg
2. Click Subscribe.
3. Log into your YouTube account on YouTube.com
    Use your gmail username and password.
2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.

Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: How to find average of numbers in Excel

shreeny99
Hi Sir,

I have watched all your videos explaining various procedures in MS
Excel, and MS Word.

I liked "Generating List of Command in Word" the most.

It would be great, if you could explain VLookup and Hlooup in Excel.

Perhaps you would be aware that Mak sir has uploaded 7 videos to
YouTube, created by me. I have tried to explain some generic
procedures in Word, and Excel. Kindly view those videos and share your
thoughts.

Links to my videos:

http://youtu.be/HcCn_qAEl7s

http://youtu.be/KWWGK2T6JiY

http://youtu.be/dcBPXoTFhMQ

http://youtu.be/qufB1-jLAt8

http://youtu.be/em7FDpTG4VI

http://youtu.be/RP0vYQOU6Ek

http://youtu.be/DvEeh-LUARE

Thanks
Biswaranjan Shreenayak

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Abhijeet [via The Writer]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> There are three types of averages that you can find in Excel. The first is
> the arithmetic Average and the others are Mean and Median.
>
> Look at the newly uploaded video that explains how to find the arithmetic
> average of numbers in Excel.
>
> You can see the this new video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL67Wzjdm8I
>
> You can subscribe to the channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg
>
> Videos are uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get notified
> whenever a new Video gets uploaded, enable the following option in your
> YouTube settings.
>
> 1. On the address bar of the browser, enter
> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhfYDRW5gd2_iOB-gAsRNg
> 2. Click Subscribe.
> 3. Log into your YouTube account on YouTube.com
>     Use your gmail username and password.
> 2. On the left side pane, click My Subscriptions.
> 3. On the top right corner click Manage Subscriptions.
> 4. On the screen below, select Send me updates check box.
>
> Kindly provide your comments, likes and share the videos.
> Best regards
>
> Abhijeet

> NAML

Re: How to find average of numbers in Excel

Abhijeet
Administrator
Hi Biswaranjan,

Thanks for watching videos and providing comments. Would come up with videos for  VLookup and Hlooup in Excel at the earliest.

I would also go through your videos.

Thanks
Abhijeet

Best regards