Case study on Technical Writing

Abhijeet
Administrator
This post was updated on .
And here is the link to the case studies written by me for the Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing offered by Symbiosis.

http://www.scdl.net/miscasp/projects/Guidelines_on_Case_Study_in_DTW.pdf
Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Srivani Peddibhotla
I guess the link is not connecting. Please help.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Abhijeet [via The Writer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
And here is the link to the case studies written by me for the Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing offered by Symbiosis.

www.scdl.net/miscasp/projects/Guidelines_on_Case_Study_in_DTW.pdf
Best regards
Abhijeet

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/Case-study-on-Technical-Writing-tp4777371p4777371.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Abhijeet
Administrator
Hope the link issue has been solved.
Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Srivani Peddibhotla
negative. scdl.net does not open.

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/Case-study-on-Technical-Writing-tp4777371p4777425.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Abhijeet
Administrator
I click on the link and it opens a PDF file. Others please comment if the link is not working.
Best regards

Abhijeet

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Srivani Peddibhotla
I went through this article finally. Amazing work. Very informative; especially the types of approach to case studies. thx for the gyaan.

http://the-writer.1058387.n5.nabble.com/Case-study-on-Technical-Writing-tp4777371p4777483.html
To start a new topic under The Writer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Writer, click here.

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Rupesh k
Hi Sir,

This is really interesting one , not because it was written for Symbiosis but it is very easy and comfortable to a common layman.

It gives brief idea to a novice users about the case studies and where they are used.

Kindly keep filling our empty minds with such a  valuable information.

Regards,

Rupesh

Out of Office AutoReply: Case study on Technical Writing

Asarl
Out of Office AutoReply: Case study on Technical Writing

Thank you for your email. I am on vacation from September 12-16. If you have any urgent issue related to Avaya IQ, please get in touch with my coach Debashish Ghosh.

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Soumya
Kindly help me, I am not able to open the file.

Re: Case study on Technical Writing

Sowjanya Sigicharla
Hi Sir,

I'm also unable to open the pdf document from the link provided. Please help me with the same.

Thanks
Sowjannya